The Harvard Center for Green Buildings and Citiesaims to transform the building industry through a commitment to design-centric strategy that directly links research outcomes to the development of new processes, systems, and products.
- Through partnerships with cities, governments, and industry thought-leaders, the Center will both disseminate findings and continue to explore the role that building efficiency plays in the larger urban context of sustainability.
- By strongly emphasizing innovation and multidisciplinary collaboration, the Center will work to promote holistic change within the built environment, namely the creation and continued improvement of sustainable, high performance buildings and cities.
Harvard Magazine: Greener Buildings and Cities
GSD Student Teams Win First-Place Honors at 2013-14 NESEA Net-Zero Energy Design Competition
Harvard Graduate School of Design Announces New Center for Green Buildings and Cities
October 30 | Cambridge, MA
Harvard Symposium on Architecture: “Design Techniques”
September 23 | Cambridge, MA
CGBC Research and Innovation Talks: “Heat Exchanging Elements for Low Exergy Buildings”
18-19 June | Shanghai, China
China 2035: Energy, Climate and Development
- "Drew Gilpin Faust: What Universities Can Do About Climate Change" http://t.co/DTXXuiwLit by @HarvardCGBC 02:05:53 PM September 24, 2014
- The application deadline for Research Positions at the @HarvardCGBC is tomorrow! Find more information here: http://t.co/wPZJk31OX2 04:06:51 PM September 11, 2014
- New Opportunity: Postdoctoral Fellow with expertise in building data analysis. Apply here: http://t.co/fni9V6HFoH by @HarvardCGBC 11:04:44 AM July 26, 2014